Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 12 & 13: Well, not much to report.

The weekend was... pretty boring and uneventful : )  I watched some football, and kind of finally got comfy sitting on the couch when I was propped up the right way with a pillow!

Still can't lay flat in bed.  Still have drains. Definitely getting the appetite back!

Went out to eat with the family and other than some Motrin for "nipples that feel everything", I was pretty drug free for the weekend.  I did take half an Ambien on Saturday night because I just could NOT shut it down, man.  2 a.m. (well really, 1 a.m. since it was "fall back", ha) and I'm trying to figure out what the little faint noise is, waking up my husband.  That's when I decided it was time for some modern medical convenience.  Problem solved.

Sunday I got up and did some light cleaning around the house, nothing much else until the evening, we went out to dinner with the kiddos and grocery shopping at... Target.

I could even shut my own hatch on the car with a little creative effort.  Things are lookin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment