Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 10: Driving Makes my Boobs hurt.

Mr. Right and I went to lunch today and since it was close to home, I decided to try driving.  It worked, I felt good about my ability to operate everything and was aware enough... but then we got to the restaurant and I was ouchy!  I guess the amount of twisting and muscle use was more than I'd estimated : )  Luckily I'd brought my pain meds along so soon enough I was feeling alright again.

After that, we hit up Target for a few grocery things and came home.  I had not considered the limitation of being unable to unload the things that fall deep into the grocery cart.  I can't bend and reach like that.  No big deal, as there was help.  I did something else I've never done before, I bought some cute stretchy colorful soft-cup bras AT TARGET!  I'm living the dream.  The world of cute cheap bras is a beautiful place.  SUPER comfy.  They're microfiber, so they don't have rough seams like the front-closure ones I have.  Sometimes I'm picky like the "Princess and the Pea" princess.



At home I unloaded the load of towels that was in the dryer... I used my grabber to get them into the laundry basket, then pushed it with my feet to the bedroom.  Mr. R emptied it on to the bed for me, and with the use of the grabber I was able to fold everything and put it away!  WHEE!  I can do laundry (slowly).

That's about it.  I'm excited about my mani/pedi tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment